Here are some updates about the Beer Mile:
* When: Sunday September 29, 2019 4:30pm Arrive any time between 3:00-5:30
* BYOB (Bring at least 6 beverages of your choice)
* No Hash Cash required, but I am accepting donations where 100% of proceeds will go towards to An Achievable Dream<https://achievabledream.org/>
PARKING AND DIRECTIONS
* Park in IX Park parking lot: 522 2nd St SE, Charlottesville, VA 22902
* I’ll lay a flour trail to my house starting from the Love Butt > past the painted lime green tree > to my house (two blocks away).
* Just look for the Love Butt next to 3 notch’d, but parking by the lime green tree will be a bit of a closer walk.
BEER MILE RULES
* We will be following the legacy cHARLOTtesville rules:
* Must complete 4 laps around the track on foot (.23 mile loop)
* Must consume 5 12oz alcoholic beverages that originated from a can or a bottle (carbonated).
* Must consume in designated drinking area at start/finish line.
* OK to consume beverages in any order.
* Can use any vessel or device to consume.
* Must have at least 2 drinks consumed by start of the 3rd lap.
* If you puke, a penalty lap is enforced.
* Time stops when all 4 laps are finished and all 5 beverages are consumed.
* EVERYONE WINS, but… the fasted time becomes the reigning champion.
* Homeowner is not responsible for any injuries, fatalities, or other drunken stupidity that may occur.
* I think there is also a rule about puking within 30 minutes after finishing (Padding extra time to your final time?) We’ll figure it out the day of.
* Bonfire: DFL’s will be in charge of feeding their sorrows to the bonfire and keeping the flames going!
* Don’t be a jerk and don’t drink and drive: If anyone is being as ass hole or making others feel violated/uncomfortable, you will be disqualified. If anyone tries to leave my property via driving drunk, I will physically kick your ass. There is no charge or parking limit for leaving your car at IX park. Seriously, you will have a really bad time and will be stopped if you try to drive drunk or make others feel uncomfortable.
See you all there!
–Bear Back Fanny Packed